In the near-future, the Blacklight: Tango team has been sent to find recently missing Colonel Klein and his personal Blacklight team in the city of Balik. The country had recently broken out in war after the assassination of its president. The rebel group that had killed the president, The Order, is thought to have captured or killed the missing Blacklight team. As they prepare to attack the Order’s headquarters Blacklight Command informs them that a new threat has surfaced…one that has consequences for not only Balik but the entire world.
In BLACKLIGHT: TANGO DOWN, experience the bleeding edge of advanced warfare. Participate in the “NetWar”: a hyper realistic battlefield that lets you fight tomorrow’s conflicts with or against your friends in the gritty BLACKLIGHT universe. Customize your character and weaponry among thousands of combinations to become the soldier you always wanted to be.
- 12 multiplayer maps across 7 multiplayer game modes: Play competitively online against friends and foes in favorites such as Team Deathmatch, Domination, Retrieval, Last Man Standing, and Detonation.
- Black Ops: Enhance your skills in four cooperative Black Ops missions with support for 1-4 players. These missions explore the Blacklight universe and the events surrounding the conflict in Balik. Take on The Order and the insurgent population of Balik to complete strategic missions that change each time you play! Compete for the top spot in the leaderboards as well!
- Customize your character and weaponry: Highly-customizable weapons that allow you to adapt the way your firearms shoot, look, and feel among thousands of combinations. And modify your soldier’s armor and camo to stand out on the battlefield.
- Exciting new weapons and supports systems: Such as EMP grenades that disable opponent’s electronic visors, Digi grenades that distort enemy optics, and futuristic weaponry based on real research concepts and development.
- Net-centric Warfare or “NetWar”: Allows players to utilize HRV - hyper reality visors that give players a tactical view of the battlefield. Use it to your advantage to get the drop on your enemies or find your next objective.
- Deep player award and ranking systems: You will receive points for more than just killing an enemy. The game tracks each player’s actions, such as capturing control points, supplying ammo, or assist bonuses. All of these aspects will give the players points during a match. These points will unlock new ranks, weapons, weapons attachments, and more!