Master the Art of War
In the darkest age of Japan, endless war leaves a country divided. Ten legendary warlords strive for supremacy as conspiracies and conflicts wither the empire. Only one will rise above all to win the heart of a nation as the new shogun... the others will die by his sword.
Working with AMD, the developers of Total War: Shogun 2 have continued to use AMD Eyefinity technology, and have now introduced DirectX® 11 features for an incredible visual experience. Play the game across 3 monitors for a stunning panorama of the battlefields, or on up to 6 monitors for complete mastery of your enemy. DirectX 11 powered by AMD Radeon delivers unprecedented visual fidelity, implementing DirectCompute-accelerated Depth of Field effects, silhouette-enhancing Tessellation, Deferred Shading MSAA support high quality shadows and more. Don’t just play the game, Fight for your Honor with AMD graphics and processors.
New to Total War in Shogun 2
- Conquer the islands of Japan in the 16th century. Lead vast armies of samurai and fleets of giant warships into breathtaking real-time battles.
- Build your kingdom on the inviting and turn-based campaign map. Wield economic, political, and military power to amass wealth, armies,and influence.
- Scheme according to the “Art of War” by Sun Tzu. Use fire and siege tactics, spies and assassins to adapt to the ever-changing conditions on the battlefield and throughout your kingdom.
- Battle online and experience the main campaign in two-player mode. Then join epic online battles with up to 8 players and lead your online army to glory in special campaigns.
- New RPG skills and experience for your Generals and Agents.
- New Multi-stage Sieges - scaling the walls is only the beginning!
- New Hero units inspire your men and carve through the enemy.
- New rotating 3D campaign map.
Unique Selling Points
- Unprecedented game quality and loyal fan base. 90% average Metacritic score with over 7 million units franchise sales worldwide.
- Long-awaited sequel to Shogun: Total War.
- The only strategy game that blends the immediacy of real-time strategy and the depth of a turn-based management gam